Where I Wish I Was

I hate the cold. If you know me, then you know me as a the guy who will try to wear flip flops as long as possible. I remember how insane it was last February going from a snow storm and then a week later being in Fiji! Pennsylvania is cool and all, but I think we should all go and live there. Hey, even islanders need to hear about God! Here are some pictures from my trip you may not have seen!

Have you ever been on a 24 hour ferry ride? How about a 24 Hour Ferry Ride with no bed? How about a 24 Hour Ferry Ride with no bed when you are running a 103 degree fever? How about a 24 hour ferry ride with no bed when you are running a 103 degree fever when it's 95 degrees outside?



























































































0 comments: