My Christmas Wish List-ish.

So all I really want for Christmas is to make someone less fortunate than me really, really happy. I am actually giving a message about Christmas December 14th. I am so excited about that one, I actually already started writing it! However, If God didn't ruin my life (in an extremely awesome way) then I would have a holiday wish list that looked a lot like this!

1 - A Yellow 2009 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon.

2 - 10,000 Flyer Miles.

3 - A Macbook Pro with all the bells and whistles.

4 - Enough Dough to pay off my Student Loans.

5 - A Nintendo Wii.

6 - A giant flatscreen with surround sound.

7 - A Honda CBR 1000RR Bike

8 - iPhone

9 - A classic Patterson surfboard.

10 - A New York Studio Apartment...

With all of that said... I certainly believe you can buy happiness... It can always be taken away, but you can definitely buy it! It will also never be able to buy you JOY... big difference.

2 comments:

JORDAN VS HOLLYWOOD said...

Can I share your Christmas? God would like that!

Justin Best said...

Yeah boy, Christmas focused on Christ. That's what I'm talking about. I'm thankful that you're not caught up with materialism, consumerism, and any other ism that doesn't have to do with a Christmas that celebrates the birth of our Savior! Be blessed brother. I encourage you to speak boldly and not to fear about offending anyone. Sometime that's a tool that G-d uses. Love!