Never Bet With A Student

So I lost a bet.

I was giving a ridiculously challenging message on Faith and Science tonight when it occurred to me, hey the Eagles are playing tonight! In a second of confidence I did what no man should ever do... bet on the Eagles to win. I made the bet with a senior high student named Josh.

The Bet:

If the Eagles win, Josh will have to wear a dress on stage the next Sunday night.
If the Giants win, I will have to wear a dress when I go on stage next week.

The Eagles lost...

Of course the Eagles always give you enough hope to keep you watching, but not enough to get you anywhere. So if you are interested in seeing me in a dress, (which I am sure many of you are) then come to Impact or Riot next Sunday and enjoy the show! I am assuming it will look something like this:

1 comments:

Brendon Foulke said...

well first of all that sucks that you have to wear a dress
but the second is where do you get all of these sweet blog layouts
i wanted to change mine and i could only find the basic ones
love ya bro
ill be in rofo in december
cant wait to see you