Quite the Adventure


48327493279723 Breakable Items - 4.7 million dollars.

20 Miles of gas for 2 cars - 20 dollars

Cool Furniture for the Youth Group Lounge - 500 dollars...ish

Two Interns Taking 9 Senior High Students to Ikea to shop...

Priceless!

It's kind of funny how we speak every week on stage, have countless hours of conversations about God with students, but some of my most cherished times are doing something completely different. NOW, I'm not saying I don't love those other times. BUT, there is something special about spending time with students where they are just being... well, who they are! We're all being real, laughing, joking, yelling at the guys for having swivel chair races down the isles and joking with April about her navigating skills (or lack there of).

It's times like that when I know I'm where I'm supposed to be...

0 comments: