I'm alive! Let me catch you up...

Sorry for the blogging break ladies and gentlemen, but it has taken a bit of time to get used to my new ridiculous schedule of traveling back and fourth between St. Davids and Royersford.

It has been great starting classes and I have been enjoying them thoroughly. I have also crashed there several times to get to class earlier which has also been awesome. Let me just lay down for you the best 3 moments I have had in the last couple of weeks that I have been blogless...

1 - Wisdom Literature - So I am taking this class called Wisdom Literature on the books of the Bible; Job, Ecclesiastes, Proverbs, Song of Solomon and other non Christian wisdom lit. This class has already forced me to work every muscle that my brain has. I really enjoy have theological discussions and debates, so this is right up my alley. I start Christian Marriage class tomorrow, so that should be neat too.

2 - E-A-G-L-E-S Eagles! - I LOVE football season. I got to watch the Eagles season opener tonight, and that has been a highlight of my week. The even better thing is that the Eagles kicked BUTT! I'm looking forward to a really awesome season.

3 - Red Bull Soap Box Race - So I thought it would be fun to go to Manaunk with a bunch of friends from Eastern and Damo and go and stand out in the middle of Tropical Storm Hannah and watch a very creative soap box race surrounded by a bunch of soaking wet crazy drunk college students. So that was incredibly interesting day, and I can always depend to have crazy stories with some great friends.

SO - In a nutshell, times are getting crazy... I am moving to Gilbertsville on the 19th, and starting hockey in Pottstown on Tuesday. Classes are getting nuts and work is getting realllly busy. I should have some pretty interesting posts to come... Hopefully they will be more frequent.

0 comments: