My Thoughts Available To You 24/7... scary...

I did it... I finally gave in to the urging deep down in the oraphaces (I have no idea how to spell that word) of my heart to join the Twitter Community. I know, you ask yourself how networked someone can get. You know what though, for those of you that have a hard time keeping up with everyone (points finger at self), twitter is a great way to keep up!

To tell you the truth, I wasn't sure how twitter worked. I now know that I can update my twitter and people who subscribe to my twitter can see that via computer or text message!

I figured what the heck, we'll see how it goes, and if I hate it, I'll get rid of it... Something tells me that was too many commas... anywho.

Be my twitter friend, my name is CallMeFlora, and get all up in my business!

0 comments: