Lucky...

















I'm lucky I'm in love with my best friend

Lucky to have been where I have been...


These are the words to the song that I have just been going crazy
about recently. I'm not sure if any of you read my post about the
Jason Mraz song "I'm yours", and how I felt it fit my life....
Well... He did it again. He created another song that hits right
close to home. This song is featuring Colbie Caillat, singer
of the breakout song "bubbly"...

There's more though...

Tonight was also the second week of my Christian Marriage
class at Eastern. It's a capstone class that is meant to
enlighten and to challenge. The professors of the class
are a husband and wife who have learned so much from their
past experiences. They were both married in the past.
One of which was a terrible divorce, and the other lost
her husband to disease. They have a deep insight into
what the building blocks to a successful marriage are.
I can't help but be on the edge of my seat every class.

I took about 8 pages of notes today.

I'm quite excited about going into the romance of the Fall
with the girl that grabbed my heart years and years ago.
I will continue to look forward to class every Monday night...
For the one reason that I am just like the song says,
lucky to be in love with my best friend...

This isn't a video... just the song... Enjoy!

1 comments:

MamaJ said...

OMG...I LOVE this song!!!!!
Thaqt is soooooo you 2!