Already Beatled Out

So if you were lucky enough to be present at CCV on Sunday, you were lucky enough to get to hear me sing! Yes, I said sing. About a week ago, Ben and Frank approached April, Alex and I and said "guys... I need you to learn three Beatles songs by Sunday... and expect to be in all of the services." OH CRAP. That is exactly what I thought. The last time I listened to the Beatles is when I went to a Beatlemania concert at Ursinus when I was like ten. I just want to set it straight... After losing the first round, I wondered why I was beat by the force of Alex Stenman... and I was told that if you want to win... Suck! So I hope you enjoyed that wonderful performance. After this series, "everything I learned, I learned from the Beatles," I hope to maybe like them just a bit more. And if you are just looking for someone to sing every word of Hey Jude, Let It Be, or Yesterday, just let me know!

0 comments: