God is Good... thats it...

Talk about a clearing after the storm... I want to give anyone who has a hard time trusting God a little more evidence to do so.

Obviously some recent struggles in my life have been basically all of the different aspects of my life. Not that long ago I was wondering if I was going to be able to find a job this fall. I was scared I would not be able to go to Eastern. I was upset I may not be able to see Melissa as much as I would like to, so that we can grow to the next level. I wasn't sure if I was going to be able to live on campus or anywhere else but where I am...

But at the same time... I had this inner peace that God is good. And that He will continue to work things out in his own way on his own terms. While working with April Tatta, she couldn't understand how I wasn't freaking out over all of the unknowns of my life. But God has always worked best in the times of unknown.

Currently I sit here with my UNBELIEVABLE freaking job extended through the fall as we do HUGE things at CCV. I am also moving into a SWEET new house with friends Albert Bellows and Alex Stenman. This house is almost directly in between Melissa and my school, which helps me with the housing thing and gives me more time with Melissa. I got to register for classes today at Eastern because two friends had found out I was struggling gave me a second chance at life. God Bless them, they have been used by God in ways no one may ever understand... Boy am I BLESSED!

But there are two things I must understand, even in this time of celebration for these things I am blessed with.

1 - It can all be taken away... and I must rejoice in that also.
Job 2:10 says, "Shall we accept good from God, and not trouble?" In all this, Job did not sin in what he said."
This is what he says after losing everything but his health at that point. I have to be okay with God taking all of these things away.

2 - Our lives are but a blink of an eye... never get too caught up if your plans don't go as you plan them.
James 4:13-15 says, "
13Now listen, you who say, "Today or tomorrow we will go to this or that city, spend a year there, carry on business and make money." 14Why, you do not even know what will happen tomorrow. What is your life? You are a mist that appears for a little while and then vanishes. 15Instead, you ought to say, "If it is the Lord's will, we will live and do this or that."

0 comments: