Policiphobia?

So I will admit, I have a past. I used to have a fast car, and I used to have a really well... fast lifestyle? Anywho... those years lead me to find myself in trouble with the police many, many times. I think what it has done to me throughout the years is give me a fear of police. I have the worst luck in the world with police. For example when I was younger all of my friends would be involved in the underage drinking scene, and I usually avoided that mess. I finally went to one of those parties, and I get busted by the police. That is only one of many examples (and if you are a student and reading this post, then I encourage you to talk to me about those years so I can tell you how I wasted some of the best years of my life).

All of that just to say that I have a fear of a police. And of course it figures, I am the only one to get pulled over while handing out kids camp door hangers this Monday. I got pulled over for soliciting and because one of my students may not have been quite wearing his seatbelt while driving through a residential neighborhood... oops.

It figures that the one person who is more phobic of police than any of the other drivers is the one to get pulled over. Luckily I didn't get a ticket or anything, but it's still just my luck! Maybe you feel like sometimes you just have some crappy luck with stuff like that, who knows.

0 comments: