More than just music.

If you know me any bit, then you know that my favorite band of all time is O.A.R. After a long wait, O.A.R. (of a revolution) has finally dropped their latest album titled "all sides". Their newest album is called All Sides to cover all the different things that someone goes through in their life. They have songs that are fun and uplifting, songs that are about missing things, songs about faith, songs about being lost, and their newest single "Shattered". This is my new favorite song, a song about things falling apart. A song about things not being together how you want them to be. Here are a few lyrics...

"How many times can I break till I shatter?
Over the line can't define what I'm after
I always turn the car around
Give me a break let me make my own pattern
All that it takes is some time but I'm shattered
I always turn the car around"

Here is the song, and the video, check it out and tell me what you think.




It's crazy how songs can sometimes describe how you feel so much better than plain words. I love these guys because I feel like their lyrics are always talking about my life. I feel sometimes like I am a little shattered after taking all that I can, and I need to make my own pattern. I too always turn the car around.

The funny thing is, I find God so clearly in their songs and music sometimes. They aren't some crazy Christian band, but they can give me some of my most spiritual moments. It's the same thing with nature. You see something beautiful, or you hear something beautiful, and there God is. Don't ever stop God from being able to reveal to you in the every day
things that you enjoy.

I have seen O.A.R. 5 times in concert, but I haven't recently. Luckily I will be going to see them next Wednesday the 30th, and I can't wait...

Picture with lead singer of O.A.R. Mark Roberge at East Straudsburg

0 comments: