In the wise words of DMX. "Lord gimme a sign"

So, I guess you could consider what I am doing right now a vacation. It is Saturday, and I am sitting in Panera enjoying a wonderful Italian Sub, some cheddar and brocholli soup and some decent music. I got to sleep in today, and I got to go for a nice run after I woke up! I know you are all saying, "wow, you are so lucky," but you know what, this enjoyment came at a price! Thursday was our last conference day in Indiana. The whole day was so long, but incredible. I saw kids that wouldn't even talk on Monday freak out in worship. Oh the difference a week makes. Anywho, on thursday we ended celebration at like 1030. From then on we loaded up our truck to take it to michigan. I finished packing the truck at 3:30. I then had to go into my room to pack, I got to sleep at about 5. Of course, this is only to wake up at 730. Any no, I couldn't just wake up like a normal person, We had to wake up by having Jayson come into our rooms like a drill sergeant. We finally packed up in the rain, and then spend 9 hours in the car. The car was packed so I couldn't sleep. I am now back in Joplin after probably 12 hours of sleep. I can't tell you how incredible this down time is. It is much much much needed. But it's been good, I had a pretty crazy conversation with God during worship on Thursday. He told me something pretty clearly... So I argued with him... Because I'm stubborn. I don't really want to do what I think he wants me to do if that makes any sense. I will though, because well... he's driving. It's hard sometimes to distinguish what is a command from God, and your own mind. So in this conversation, I was being a jerk and said to God, "God, I don't know if that is you or me saying this!, please give me a sign!" It was probably 5 seconds later that I got a very clear sign. Pretty crazy... Maybe someday I will tell you what he told me. But that will be after I am willing to accept it first... Anywho, I'm going to continue relaxing for the weekend. Keep Lovin,
Adam.

0 comments: