The Value of Family

First off, I would like to apologize for my little blogging hiatus. I really needed to back away for a couple weeks for two reasons.

1 - I really needed to just catch my breath. It has been such a blessing to be able to spend a couple of weeks away from school to kinda of get my bearings. I have been using this to work on relationships that are very important to me.

2 - I cared too much about the wrong things. If you have a blog, then you most likely have an analytic as well. Analytic tell you how many people have visited your site on a daily basis and much more. The second I started caring how many people have visited my site, and was getting upset when too little did, I knew I had to take a break. I want blogging to be something that I enjoy, and a place where I can be real with people everywhere... so there you go. Moving on...

Throughout my blogging break I have learned something really incredible, if you haven't guessed it yet, it was the value of family. Throughout my last couple of months of busyness, I have managed to accidentally ignore some of the people that are most important to me, my family. We all fall trap to this so easily! I hold such a high value in family, and have absolutely taken advantage of the fact that they will always be there for me. Throughout my break I have spent some great times playing board games with many cousins, aunts and uncles. I have spend a couple of hours playing some music with an incredible cousin. I have just spent an incredible night dining with my uncle and my grandparents that are even my neighbors! The conversations are amazing with the people who know where you have come from. I really hope that as I go into a new semester I remember the people that are truly important in my life. I love them very much, and I always will...

0 comments: