Quick Update!

I have two awesome updates. Tonight after going to dinner, a bunch of us went down to this beautiful waterfall not too far from the college. The sun was just setting, and the sound of the water and the frogs was just incredible. The view was breathtaking as the sky turned a thousand shades of red. I brought a jembe and Corey brought his guitar and we did a little worship set. It was just a very surreal night. God is so good. Second of all......I finally know some locations I will be this summer!!! Woo Hoo! Here some of them are!

June 11-15 - Anderson University, Anderson, Indiana.
June 17-21 - Anderson University, Anderson, Indiana.
July 2-6 - Hope College, Holland Michigan.
July 9-13 - C.I.Y. Offices, Joplin, Missouri
July 16-20 - Lee University, Holland, Tennessee.
July 22-26 - Lee University, Holland, Tennessee.

In Him,
Adam

0 comments: