Let the adventure begin

So I guess I had not thought that my first few lessons would be happening before I even got the oppertunity to jump on a flight. I leave tomorrow at 3:45pm from Philly into Charlotte, NC. From there I am taking a smaller plane to Fayetteville, Arkansas. That plane will probably be about the size of my civic, and should be interesting! Some other interns will pick me up from there, and take me to Joplin, Missouri. I will be staying there for a few weeks for training. So this weekend woke me up to a lot of things that I did not really expect. I spent a lot of time this weekend with the people that matter in my life. I went to the only place worth going to in the summer with Melissa... Ocean City, NJ! Then I hung out with the family for the remaining time. It hit me real hard how easy it is to take advantage of the people that are always there for us, the people that actually care how we are, the people that are actually reading my blog. heh. Anyway, we can never just "get used to" those people that love us. It's okay to let them know we really appriciate how much they really do care about us... I have a feeling this is going to be a trip full of lessons. I'm ready to serve God any way I can! I will continue to pray for not only my trip, but for what God will do on this adventure. It would be incredible if you would too... Lets get this thing started...

0 comments: