Another Great Burger

Today was a great day, I got to experience something that was very special. A bunch of guys went out to In-N-Out Burger today for lunch.

If you have never been to In-N-Out, then you are missing out. It is a Christian run organization, kind of like Chic-Filet. They have awesome food, hard workers and John 3:16 printed on the bottom of their cups!

See, I have never been to In-N-Out, so to juice goodness of a burger for lunch was definitely a plus for the day. It's a shame that I have been running every day since I have been out in Arizona, the burger was a bit counterproductive. But anyway, I'm sure I will continue to experience many more new and exciting things while I'm out here! I'll try to keep my peeps back in PA in the loop. CYA!

Ps. I got this sweet hat there, can't wait to sport it off back home!

1 comments:

Jenster said...

JEALOUS!! I love In-N-Out! We all used to have the t-shirts to prove it. :o)