Florida Adventure, PART 1

So for all of my friends and family digging themselves out of all the snow, I thought I would share a little warmth from good ol' Florida! I just want to share a few highlights from my trip and a couple of pictures to go along with it. This trip has been a much needed vacation for my soul!

The trip started with snow, but rained pretty much the whole way down. I took the 6am - 10:30am shift to drive the jeep. During that time we were in a tornado watch, at one point I had to put on the four ways, and guess where the road was.



We stopped at an awesome restaurant in New Smyrna Florida, where Bryan's mom lived to grab some awesome food. The only time the sun came out is when we finally made it to West Palm Beach, only to find it was absolutely beautiful there.



I didn't waste any time to get in my shorts and flip flops. We spent the next two days at the beach.



After the beach yesterday, I had the best burger of my life at Cheeburger Cheeburger. We also met our waiter, Alex. He didn't like his job, so we offered him some encouraging words!



The water was warmer than I think it ever gets in Jersey, so that was nice too. I forgot I was wearing my sunglasses and lost them to the Atlantic. But it still felt reaaaal good in that water!



We also did a little jam session on the beach with the guitar and the djembe. I had to hand it over so I could film, but I had a blast doing it! It doesn't get much better... Check out the video.



Although it is warm and beautiful here... I wouldn't trade it with hanging out with all of the people I love at home ever! I look forward to seeing you all when I get back! Thank you all for giving me the opportunity to have a little "me" time.

-Love and Adventure

0 comments: