Ohhhh, I get it!

So I guess this post has one purpose. Today was a verrrrry long day. It was our first day of conferences here at Holland. In my last post I posed the question as to why God was putting these certain people into my life. Well I think I am starting to understand the answer there. HOWEVER. It's late, and I have been up since who knows when, I will post the conclusion to this e-mail as soon as I can. Today was simply uncredible. From forming new relationtiops, to working with ones I have. Between praying with a bunch of teens all day, to really going crazy during worship, it has been one heck of a day... and I thank my King of Kings for it all... Let me tell you, regardless of what happens, your days are like you let them be... I mean that. To be continued.... Peace and Love.

Adam

0 comments: