Passionate Teens... Why I do what I do...

Throughout my recent trip to Johnson City, Tennessee there are a few main reasons why I couldn't help but think about how far I have come, and why I do what I do. It's kind of cool how that particular college has quite a bit of history with me. It's where I first decided to hand my life over to God. The next year it was where I first decided to go into full time ministry... and that is what i want to talk about now. When at CIY this year now as an interim youth pastor, I got to see why I made the decision in the first place. The one word to describe the reason is... Passion. I got to see students giving all of their energy and emotion into worship, prayer, and helping other kids in the group. If even 1/10th of that passion could be harnessed for the kingdom. This youth group... This Church... This Town... Well they would be changed for the good forever.

So I captured just a little clip from this week of the passion that drives me every single day...


0 comments: