On the road again...


So I am currently in Johnson City, Tennessee for Christ in Youth's MOVE conference. For those of you who don't know I actually started this blog because of my internship last year with C.I.Y. throwing these same conferences. That is actually where my blog is going to begin tonight. It has been really exciting see a bunch of friends that I had toured with last year just randomly down here, but at the same it has been equally as difficult. It has honestly been hard for me to be down here, and to not be directly involved in making the conferences happen. Perhaps I have some kind of weird control issues, or maybe I just genuinely miss the job. I have been talking to my girlfriend Melissa several times about just missing the impact that CIY has on teens, and the possibility of being involved with large conference planning sometime in the future. I think it's a really cool thing. Anywho, at the least it has gotten me very excited for our middle school conference Stretch. I look forward to going into full steam plan mode when I get home. Hope to blog again before the trip home. Peace.

0 comments: